The Publishing Service Designed Exclusively for Pastors
and Christian Thought Leaders.
Uriel Press guides authors to professionally self-publish unique, visionary books
that help readers across the globe find spiritual fulfillment. Books that inspire people to stand in their
truth with an open heart and open mind.
As a division of Urban Ministries, Inc. (UMI), the largest independent, African-American-owned-and-operated Christian media company, Uriel Press non-fiction titles are regularly reviewed by senior editors at UMI. This option is an excellent opportunity for independent authors who aspire to one day be signed by a traditional publisher.
While there is no guarantee of the number of titles to be acquired each year, UMI will monitor the Uriel Press
catalog for talented authors whose books stand out in the marketplace.
Why Uriel Press is your best choice
1. UMI's 40 years of success in African-American Christian publishing provides Pastors and Christian thought leaders with a unique opportunity to be discovered and distributed by parent company UMI.
2. Reach over a million targeted Christian book buyers via internal email and direct mail promotions. This database is not available to authors outside of UMI.
3. Authors featured on UMI websites and promoted to thousands of avid Christian readers.
4. Experienced Christian book editors provide exceptional copyediting.
5. Professional cover and interior design services ensure your book stands out online and in bookstores.
6. Dedicated U.S.-based book project managers provide email and phone support to guide you along the publishing path.
7. Keep the rights to your book with non-exclusive contracts.
8. Earn more with generous royalty agreements.
9. High-quality books printed and shipped to order. Substantial volume discounts are available.
10. With the Uriel Press Author Portal, all communications are stored in one place, so you stay connected to your book project.